Rearden Commerce Announces Deem Ground, Formerly Global Ground Automation (GGA)Deem Ground to be Integrated into the Deem Commerce Platform
Rearden Commerce, creator of Deem®, today announced that Global Ground Automation (GGA), the wholly-owned subsidiary of Rearden Commerce, is now Deem Ground. The rebranding marks the integration of the company’s ground transportation marketplace into the broader suite of Deem products and services. By connecting travel management companies (TMCs), corporations and channel partners with a broad distribution network of car service merchants, Deem can better help these constituents deliver best-in-class experiences to their customers — while supporting new revenue streams for TMCs and channel partners, as well as business growth opportunities for merchants.
“The introduction of Deem Ground is a significant milestone for Rearden Commerce,” said Patrick W. Grady, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Rearden Commerce. “Ground is an often-overlooked segment that, when managed correctly, can lead to great efficiency and cost savings. By integrating Ground into the Deem network, we are able to seamlessly bring these benefits to our customers — while providing our end users with a faster, easier, more reliable way to get to their destination on time and with great value.”
Deem Ground has been a proven leader in the ground transportation industry for almost a decade — under the identities GT3 and Global Ground Automation. The business connects more buyers to car service merchants than any other marketplace, in addition to powering the back-office operations for 40% of the U.S. enterprise car service market. Leveraging new ground transportation technology to deliver a seamless end-to-end car service marketplace, Deem Ground offers:
- A booking experience that empowers TMCs, corporations and end users to easily manage their reservations while conforming to corporate policy.
- Merchant solutions that enable merchants to reduce costs through automation and increase their distribution footprint through a merchant affiliate network.
- Integration with all major travel portals (GDSs, CBTs) and merchant back office systems.
- Integrated back office system for car service merchants to manage all facets of their operations including in-car mobile technology and future cloud-based solutions.
With Deem Ground’s integration onto the Deem commerce platform, Deem Ground may soon offer such features as:
- Mobile Booking: White labeled mobile booking apps for corporate employees, TMC end users, and merchants — enabling policy-compliant reservations to be made on-the-go.
- Group Ground Transportation: A unique market solution that will allow meeting planners to efficiently arrange and manage ground transportation for any size group.
- Enhanced GDS: Tools for TMCs including new content options and productivity savings.
- Platform Enhancements: Including search without registering, to support retail booking portals.
“Deem Ground is designed to benefit each participant in the ground transportation market,” said Adam Kupper, Vice President, Deem Ground. “Corporate buyers benefit from cost savings and aggregated spend analysis, TMCs gain automation through their chosen point of sale tools, end users benefit from an easier and more reliable way to book their ground transport, and merchants can leverage our efficiencies to reduce the cost of reservation acquisitions.”
About Deem Ground
Formerly known as Global Ground Automation (GGA), Deem Ground has been a proven leader in the ground transportation industry for almost a decade. Through an innovative technology platform, Deem Ground delivers a ground transportation marketplace that connects corporate buyers & travel agencies with car service providers, in addition to powering the back-office operations for 40% of the U.S. enterprise car service market. Deem Ground’s Affiliate-Connect service allows ground merchants easily grow and manage their affiliate reservations.
Deem is a leading cloud and mobile commerce company that connects a large and diverse ecosystem of customers, merchants and partners across a one-of-a-kind Commerce-as-a-Service network, enabling them to lower costs, increase revenue and deepen customer loyalty. Deem serves companies from SMBs to the largest Fortune 500 multinationals and counts more than 25,000 business customers, 100,000 merchants and 10 million SKUs across its network. Deem's investors include Hony Capital, Fidelity, PointGuard Ventures, Foundation Partners and Oak Investment Partners.