Rearden Commerce launches Deem at Work, helping small businesses save time and money on everyday purchasesIntegrated suite of travel, spend and expense management solutions help materially lower costs and increase margins
Rearden Commerce today announced the availability of Deem at Work, a suite of integrated travel, spend and expense management applications that helps small businesses save on the items and services they buy everyday, coupled with the tools needed to manage their spend. Deem at Work provides applications to purchase and manage travel (air, car and hotel); restaurant reservations; office supplies; industrial maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) supplies; information technology; shipping and more. Deem at Work, now available at http://www.deem.com/work, will be available for demonstration at this week’s GBTA Convention, booth 718.
Deem at Work is available as a white-label solution for companies that seek to add value to their business offering and effectively capture and create loyalty with small business customers. Last week, MasterCard Worldwide announced a strategic partnership with Rearden Commerce in launching its MasterCard Business Network to deliver commerce solutions to its business customers via the Deem at Work platform.
“We designed Deem at Work to help our partners increase their engagement with small business customers,” said Patrick W. Grady, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Rearden Commerce. “With a white-labeled Deem at Work solution, our partners can provide the full set of products and services SMBs need to run their businesses — with the added benefits of cost savings, time savings, and the means to better manage cash flow.”
The only solution currently in the market to manage the entire purchasing cycle all in one place across business services, the benefits of Deem at Work to small businesses include:
- Buying Power: Deem sources the best deals through its Network of Merchants, leveraging the combined buying power of millions of small businesses to procure discounts of up to 30 percent;
- Productivity: Deem helps small businesses do more with less by providing a one stop shop for virtually every purchasing need, from office supplies to business travel to complete expense management – saving time and freeing owners to focus on serving customers and growing their business; and
- Mobility: Leveraging location-based information, Deem at Work keeps members updated with changes to their itineraries and travel schedules. Deem at Work also enables mobile expense tracking and approvals.
Deem at Work web-based applications include:
- Deem Travel, a travel management tool designed to connect business travelers to the flights, hotels, ground transportation, dining and other experiences that best fit their individual needs. By taking into consideration personal preferences, booking history and current context, along with company policies and travelers with similar preferences, Deem saves business travelers time and makes planning simple.
- Deem Purchase provides access to the goods businesses need every day with average savings of up to 30 percent . Deem has partnered and negotiated significant discounts with leading national merchants with broad, deep inventory in the key areas of business spend – including office and IT products, maintenance supplies for facilities management, and industrial products. These merchants have established high quality support for servicing customer orders and include Office Depot; En Pointe Technologies; Intraline; R.S. Hughes Co.; HD Supply Facilities Maintenance; and others.
- Deem Expense, an optional premium service that frees employees from the manual expense report process, automates and integrates expense reporting with spend. Businesses gain insight into spending trends while significantly reducing the cost and effort of auditing and processing expense reports.
Marlo Scott, Owner of Sweet Revenge in the West Village neighborhood of New York City, said, “Running an artisan cupcake, beer and wine bar in Manhattan, I am always looking for ways to save money and time. Deem at Work delivers on both – I found their prices to be lower than two national office supply chains and delivery was fast.”
“Deem at Work is a new strategic business channel, with potential access to millions of new customers,” said Michael Page, Vice President, e-Strategy for R.S. Hughes Co. “Deem’s Relevance Engine, along with our expertise in serving small to mid-sized business across North America, will deliver new value to these users. We’re pleased to be an inaugural supplier supporting small business and the launch of Deem at Work to the marketplace.”
Underpinning Deem at Work is the robust Deem network, the most comprehensive and diverse ecosystem of business-to-business and business-to-consumer buyers and sellers. The Deem network brings together companies in all industries so they can connect more frequently and in more relevant ways with their existing consumer and business customers while also finding new customers. All participants in the Deem network can leverage Rearden’s white-label applications and relevant network content to deliver more relevant and personalized marketing experiences to their customers. This interaction drives more customer engagement, loyalty and enhanced monetization.
Deem at Work applications are integrated with all standard financial systems, personal and corporate credit cards and Deem’s travel booking application – ensuring purchase and expense data flows easily and accurately through the systems leveraged to run a business.
Deem is a leading cloud and mobile commerce company that connects a large and diverse ecosystem of customers, merchants and partners across a one-of-a-kind Commerce-as-a-Service network, enabling them to lower costs, increase revenue and deepen customer loyalty. Deem serves companies from SMBs to the largest Fortune 500 multinationals and counts more than 25,000 business customers, 100,000 merchants and 10 million SKUs across its network. Deem's investors include Hony Capital, Fidelity, PointGuard Ventures, Foundation Partners and Oak Investment Partners.