Welcome to the mobile revolution.
Today’s mobile capabilities can provide the best of both worlds — an easy to use mobile experience for travelers and the ability for businesses to control policy and address concerns about Duty-of-Care.
Simplify the traveler experience.
Give travelers the ability to book advance or real-time reservations, update or cancel reservations, and receive status updates from the chauffeured driver while on-the-go with Deem Mobile. Maintain brand loyalty by having your logo, vehicles, and amenities displayed prominently throughout the mobile app, giving your customers the same helpful experience they expect from your brand.
Expand your footprint while increasing revenue.
Chauffeured operators can expand their network and increase revenue by connecting with other companies and business travelers that are already using Deem Travel.
Robust infrastructure in the palm of your hands.
Many car booking apps in existence today lack the underlying infrastructure to integrate into the corporate travel ecosystem. Deem Mobile seamlessly integrates with the full Deem Car Service for Operators suite – giving you a mobile technology solution that will level the playing field with TNCs and other ground transportation providers in today’s mobile travel-booking ecosystem.
- Enable mobile reservations - Accept advance and real-time reservations from mobile devices.
- Support multiple profiles - Travelers can easily toggle between profiles for business and leisure trips.
- Provide convenience - Support mobile reservation changes and cancellations regardless of how the trip was initially booked.
- Send itineraries - Itineraries for upcoming trips are displayed in a consumable mobile format.
- Book and change chauffeured reservations from a mobile application.
- Integrate Car Service reservations with upcoming travel itineraries.
- Ensure policy compliance through booking with prefered vendors at negotiated rates.
- Receive ride status updates and closeout notifications.
- Automatically send updated flight details and alerts to waiting drivers.
- Enjoy the safety and service of fully licensed, vetted, professional drivers.
- Provide travelers with the mobile booking and reservation management experience they expect.
- Expand your business by addressing new demographics of mobile-first travelers.
- Meet the demand of today's businesses with a mobile solution that adheres to corporate policies and Duty-of-Care obligations.
- Eliminate overhead costs by reducing reliance on call centers.
- Increase accuracy by eliminating manual data and reservation entry.
- Improve customer service and satisfaction.