Join Us at GBTA Convention 2022
Join Us at GBTA Convention 2021
You may have seen Etta when it launched in February 2021 or at GBTA 2021, but the last year has brought new solutions for you and lots of awards for Etta!SCHEDULE A TIME TO MEET WITH US
At GBTA Convention you’ll see why Etta corporate travel software is so intuitive, beautiful, and powerful your travelers won’t want to book a trip without it.
But Etta is more than a pretty face. It solves business concerns including sustainability, accessibility, and even more mobility — including a first-of-its-kind ride hail integration — all in one mobile-first app.
Join us in Booth 1909 for informative 15-minute learning sessions, meet our friendly corporate travel technology professionals and have a chat over coffee. We’ll show you what the future of mobility looks like, discuss why it’s important, and share principles to help future-proof your mobility strategy.
Go Forward Session Speakers:
And when you stay for a session, you’ll be entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card1.
Go Forward sessions schedule:
The Future of Mobility Has Arrived
Mobility is changing but lucky for you, we’re already ahead of it. With the right technology giving you access to all the available forms of mobility from one place, you’ll have everything you need in a single travel solution. And in this exciting session, we’ll show you:
- A first look at Uber for Business with Etta
- New options to optimize your duty of care efforts
- The latest features to help lower your corporate carbon impact
Sustainable Corporate Travel
The carbon cost of travel is going up and in this session you’ll learn how solutions like EcoCheck and Thrust Carbon make it easy for travelers to make greener choices for more sustainable corporate travel. Join us in this enlightening session to:
- Learn how to meet or exceed your sustainability goals
- Discover the latest methods to accurately measure the carbon impact of corporate travel
- Identify options to provide employees with eco-friendly travel options
Designed to Solve Problems
In this panel, travel industry experts discuss the design principles guiding your favorite products and services, and how they can make travel easier for everyone—with or without disabilities. We’ll show you how to:
- Create solutions that help more people travel more confidently
- Encourage policy adoption and boost employee compliance
- Improve workflows for every department, and every employee